CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

The first "thing"

I just realized how stupid I was for not knowing what an Avatar was. I did know, but just didn't know what it was called. If someone had called it "the little picture thing that represents you", I would have known what they were talking about, but since the world needs cool names for things...

I set up my avatar through Yahoo. It was fun; kind of like Barbie for adults. I'm not sure if I like what I ended up with. I may have to try something different later, but for now it works. The only problem I had was trying to get it onto my blog once it was made. I ended up saving it on my desktop and just copying it from there. It worked, but I'm not sure that was the easiest way.

With that done, I believe I've completed the first of the 23 things (hopefully correctly) ahead of schedule. yay!

2 comments:

geekylibrarian said...

We had that trouble here, too. With getting them on the blog, that is... Learning already!

GGalles said...

Somehow I managed to get mine posted and I'm not sure that I could tell someone how I did it. One thing I like about using technology is that there are often several ways to accomplish a task. I'm looking forward to sharing this experience with everyone.