CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thing 8 - Sharing Creations

I just realized that there's less than a month left and I still have 15 things left. YIKES!! I've been extremely over-lackadaisical about this whole thing. I need to get my butt in gear. Alright, thing 8...I tried using Zoho to make a little slide-show. It was really simple, which is good. I could see that being used in our library for presentations and/or classes. It takes a lot less time than trying to figure out Powerpoint. I'm not going to upload my presentation to my blog because it was really sad and little, but it served its purpose.

I also liked eFolio. It would be really useful during a job hunt, and not just for employers - I could see myself using it not to send to people but to keep track of information myself (awards, special projects, &c) so that when I was building a resume I would have all the information in one spot where I could pick and choose what to use. Was that a sentence? Probably not, but oh well. I looked at a few different resumes and the biggest problem I could see myself having with the site was keeping it interesting, but also professional. I could easily see it turning into a MySpace page.

0 comments: