CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Thing 4: Photosharing


I had more fun with Fickr than I was expecting. I'm not really a picture person - in fact I tend to run away whenever cameras come out, so signing up for a Flickr account really didn't make sense for me. I did enjoy looking at pictures that other people had uploaded.
When I watched the CommonCraft video I was a bit concerned about the whole public/private thing, but once I was looking around Flickr I found that you don't have to make all your photos public, you can pick and choose. There are some pictures that just shouldn't be shared with the world.
The picture that I decided to upload looked really cool, like the guy was in a raindrop or something. It was originally posted by Lawrence Whittemore. I didn't have too much trouble posting the picture to my blog. (At least, I don't think I did.) We'll see if the picture actually shows up when I publish this post.

0 comments: