CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thing 5 - More Flickr


Most of the extras that I looked at this week seemed just to be a waste of time. You were able to find interesting looking pictures, but that's about it. If we were to use Flickr in our library, I think we would use it as a place to post pictures from our events etc. I don't know what the use would be to spell your name in blocks or sign letters. The one mash-up I looked at that would be cool for personal use was Jigsaw where you could turn your pictures into puzzles. The best part was the fact that you could order an actual puzzle made out of your photo. It would be good for gifts. I used Retrievr to find pictures that kind-of went together and then made a Mosaic of them. Interestingly - what I drew didn't look anything like what the site pulled up. I'm really not sure how that whole thing works. I also had some problems with the size of my type in my previous post, but I think I got it fixed.

0 comments: