CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thing 6 - Online image generators


For a lot of the image generators, it required you to sign in to a Flickr account. I didn't create a one, so it really limited what I could do. I do see how most of these could be used in the library. I love the trading card idea (especially for authors rather than the librarians themselves).

I also took a look at toondoo, but I don't think I'm quite creative enough to create comics :) The other image I made was pretty much to experiment with the animation. It said that it would show up moving on my blog, but I had my doubts. Again, I am not really that creative and we show movies at my library, so if we do end up creating a blog or a myspace page, I'm interested in what would and would not work. Oh shoot, I'm supposed to be out at the desk right now. Gotta go...

0 comments: