CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thing 18 - YouTube

I don't have TV in my apartment, so I spend an awful amount of time on YouTube. There is so much stuff that is wonderfully time-wasting. YouTube is currently filtered on the computers at our library, I'm not sure if it's because of the content or more because of the bandwidth. There are some racy videos on YouTube, but it's way more conservative than what some people manage to find - even with the filters. One of my favorite things to search for on YouTube is movie trailers. It has made me really excited for this summer! The Incredible Hulk, Ironman, Dark Knight, X-Files, etc. The clip that I chose to embed in my blog is from Comic Relief in Britain. It is a sketch of David Tennant of Doctor Who fame and Catherine Tate, who coincidentally will be the Doctor's companion in the upcoming series.

0 comments: