CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Thing 33: Travel 2.0

I don't travel much myself, so mainly I need to keep up with sites in order to help patrons. So far, we haven't had much demand for travel 2.0 sites; they stick to the booking sites.

Looking over the sites, the only one I was familiar with was TripAdvisor and I'm sorry to say, that's from an episode of "The Office". I looked at mykugelhopf.ch which was pretty cool to look at, I don't know if I would read it on a regular basis, but it's about food and based out of Switzerland, what's not to like?

I also looked at "The Cranky Flier" which I probably wouldn't use for travel, but so I could keep up to date with what's going on in the airline industry. I went to UND, so most of my friends are pilots, ATCs or TSA employees and sometimes I get left out of conversations.

My 3 favorite links in this thing were: Vcarious Wines and Times, and Greenroutes I could definitely see myself using them in the future.

0 comments: