CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Thing 41: Mashup your Life

I feel like I've heard of Lifestream.fm before, but I couldn't remember what it was all about. Now that I've looked a second time, it seems to be like an RSS aggregator, but specifically for social networking. I signed up, but the only thing showing up is my Facebook account. I signed up yesterday and checked back today, but still nothing. I did get an e-mail to activate the account that didn't work. That could be part of the problem. The link they sent me was a dud.

A few of my friends have linked their Twitterfeeds with their Facebook statuses, so that when they update one, it automatically updates the other. That's really not for me. Different people are on each service, so I would put different things up, or at least phrase them differently.

I'm gonna keep trying to get lifestream to work, but if it completely fails, I won't be all that disappointed.

0 comments: