CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thing 36: Comic Relief - Generate Some Fun

Wow! After Thing 35, this seems extra dumb and a complete waste of time. I'll look through these, but I don't see how I'd be able to use them in the library. And I'm not touching the Tartan link. Too many of our computers are down with viruses to screw up any more.

I managed to find 3 that were useful. Turning web pages or word documents into PDF files is by far the most useful generator on this page. Also I really liked the Son of Citation machine and EasyBib. Easybib was awesome because you could just put in the ISBN and it would automatically put it into the right format.

My random names are:
username: Mechanical Princess
Fairy name: Columbine Elfwitch
Vampire name: Demon of Wraiths



Megan Richardson's Dewey Decimal Section:

581 Specific topics in natural history

Megan Richardson = 357148938184954 = 357+148+938+184+954 = 2581


Class:
500 Science


Contains:
Math, astronomy, prehistoric life, plants and animals.



What it says about you:
You are fascinated by the world around you, and see it as a puzzle worth exploring. You try to understand how things work and how you can make them better. You might be a nerd.

Find your Dewey Decimal Section at Spacefem.com



And because I got this song in my head working with all these generators:
The Holloways - Generator

0 comments: