CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Thing 37: Photo Tales

I think I signed up for a flickr account during the first round, but I don't own a camera and usually hide when other try to take pictures, so I didn't have anything to put up there. I went to flickr and searched through the Creative Commons pictures and found some that I could use to experiment with. I tried animoto and it seemed pretty easy to do. The only thing I had trouble with was adding music, but if I were using my computer at home with all my mp3s it would be a whole lot easier.

I can see us using this in the library to promote activites. We could have pictures of events and have them in a slide show. These sites would also work really well for montages at a wedding or graduation &c.

0 comments: