CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thing 44: The Economy

I didn't really enjoy this thing. I'm really poor so the bad economy doesn't really affect me. I looked that the mymoney.gov site, and while I thought it was a good idea for the government to have a website to help people with basic budgeting issues, it was really hard to navigate the site.

I looked at some of the other sites and really liked mint.com. It seemed pretty simple to use, but I'm nervous about giving all my account information to some random website. Also, I like the garden idea to save money (or at least I would if I ate more than 2 servings of veggies a week), but raising your own animals is not all that economical. I know people who raise some animals, they've done it for 4H for years. It's expensive, especially at the beginning to get all the supplies. Plus once you've raised the animals, you have to butcher them yourself. I am a huge meat eater, but I also like that my meat comes in packages and no longer looks like a chicken or a cow.

0 comments: